Blood Ties

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For years, I have kept my brothers locked away in the basement, and tonight was feeding night.

238114984-L.jpg

238118020-L.jpg

These were taken using one flood light bounced off a white piece of foamcore. The blood is Vampire blood, and the brain is real. :lmao: I did not feel like putting in my fake teeth for the shot, so I psed them in. Did some sponge technique on the skin, with a bit of dodge and burn, and then removed the eyes.

Dedicated to my good friend Woodsac, who has always inspired me.​

chiller, great shots man!!!!

the only thing bugging me is that there's no shadow over the right eye in the second picture.

Your photos never cease to amaze me Chiller. Awesome work, as usual.

If the brains are truly real, I don't think I want to know where they came from....

hehe great pics bro, love the first image, very well executed. :thumbup::thumbup:

(btw i do still view this gallery so i havent missed anything!... and maybe this year i'll find time to get a bit creative with this again!)

hehe great pics bro, love the first image, very well executed. :thumbup::thumbup:

(btw i do still view this gallery so i havent missed anything!... and maybe this year i'll find time to get a bit creative with this again!)

Would be a welcome face man. Since all our darksiders bolted, we gotta show this new blood what this forum used to be like. :lol::lol: Get the coffins ready.\
Thanks so much for all your kind words everyone. I truly appreciate it. I know I dont post like I used to, and have a stash of stuff, but....well, that is another story.

Wow those are some amazing shots! Chiller I love your style of photography! Very nice job! Its now my back ground on my computer :thumbup:

chiller, great shots man!!!!

the only thing bugging me is that there's no shadow over the right eye in the second picture.
(Sheesh, I'm not gonna tell anyone who looks like that that he should be wearing eyeshadow....j/k)

"Bloody marvelous" pics, Chiller!! Scares the bejeesus out of me to see you looking like that. [Remind me never to make you angry.] Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. :hail:

Thank you Justin and Jeanney. Appreciate your comments.
Justin..wow..what an honour. :D
Jeanney...ya think maybe Spiffy needs a tour of the crawlspace..w.whwhwhahahahaha

:pale:

chiller, please have mercy!!!!!!!!:hail:

The tour's okay, SpiffyB, but I'd pass on the canapes if I were you. Raw brain just doesn't go all that well with anything.

The tour's okay, SpiffyB, but I'd pass on the canapes if I were you. Raw brain just doesn't go all that well with anything.

:lol:

duly noted!

I guess I could go easy and let Spiffy go for a double spin in the coffin. :lol::lol:

smcaskil...Thanks man...yeah, I still call em albums too. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back