What's new

Blowing bubbles

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
542
Reaction score
10
Location
Buffalo, NY
So its not the best photo I've taken but its really cute!

blowingbubbles2006.jpg
 
Raymond J Barlow said:
those are some eyelashes! cool shot!
She has MY eyelashes LOL

Aimee...I wish my parents were so good with the camera too!
 
Jimee said:
I wish my parents were as good a photographer as you when I was young .

Not only that (my dad was quite, quite good!) - I wish I had been this good when my kids were this little and this cute!

And even before I got to Ray's comment about her incredibly long eye-lashes I was thinking "Wow, these eyelashes here!" ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom