What's new

Blown

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
blownbulb.jpg
 
hehe cool shot!! The colour swirls in the right bulb are awsome! Good job!
 
I really like the first, but I still don't understand the second ... was about to say so last night but was too tired, now I am up again, still tired, and I still don't understand the second. Actually, I am even finding it a tad ... gross. I much prefer to look at the first.
 
LaFoto said:
I really like the first, but I still don't understand the second ... was about to say so last night but was too tired, now I am up again, still tired, and I still don't understand the second. Actually, I am even finding it a tad ... gross. I much prefer to look at the first.

It's just a couple of burnt out light bulbs. Why is it gross?:puke-rig: I'm glad you liked the first:hug::
 
The first one is really cool. Although I don't know what you are trying to portray with the second one.
 
Do some burnt lightbulbs really REALLY look like they do in Photo 2?
I have never seen anything like it. Ours only look black inside, that's all.
Never like this... like something 'veined'...

But the blue in the first is still nice and I still like it.
 
In #2 I believe that the heat has melted the plastic case, hence, the ugly yellowing. I tried to process these to replicate a velvia effect.

Thanks for all the comments!
 
i really like the natural framing of the red bricks here... i think i prefer the first, but either way i love the shot :thumbup:
 
Very nice shots. I wonder what color the bulb on the right emmits. im thinking blue but you never know what shade!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom