PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2007 #1 Anyone remember blue buttons....and where the gas fill was on a '57 Chebbby????
C cedew TPF Noob! Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 99 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2007 #2 I really like the composition, and the fact that your showing me something I didn't know about, but the lighting is off...too harsh maybe? (nice old filmies btw)
I really like the composition, and the fact that your showing me something I didn't know about, but the lighting is off...too harsh maybe? (nice old filmies btw)
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It was a grey afternoon day...... Please edit and comment.
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 The other side......