What's new

Blue Cafe

What?

I like the feel of Y0aimee's edit.
I don't mind the vignetting here.
The OP's image is flat.
Your edit is cute and colorful, but still flat.
Neither of them has any real emotional impact.

Aimee's does.
Abondonment, decay, ruin, left to rot, unwanted, death, depression...
The edit evokes a ton of emotion.

Your comment that it's an abandoned cafe, not a morgue, show's you put no thought towards conceptualism.
Is photography merely documentary for you?
 
What?

I like the feel of Y0aimee's edit.
I don't mind the vignetting here.
The OP's image is flat.
Your edit is cute and colorful, but still flat.
Neither of them has any real emotional impact.

Aimee's does.
Abondonment, decay, ruin, left to rot, unwanted, death, depression...
The edit evokes a ton of emotion.

Your comment that it's an abandoned cafe, not a morgue, show's you put no thought towards conceptualism.
Is photography merely documentary for you?
No, but I dont see the point of creating a dark and grainy picture from a photo that the OP wanted to be more colorful. He did not ask for someone to reinvent, its just tpj or whatever said that he did not see the HDR in it, so i enhanced it to see whether it looked better or not. Again, why make an image dark when the photographer himself took it as being a more colorful pic?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom