DragonHeart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bwickedphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
BlueCorvetteNopiTour07.png

C&C Welcome. Taken with Fuji P&S camera at 80 mph.

Cool car, although the shot would've been alot more appealing to me if you tried panning and got the rest of the image blurred. But since you were moving also I don't even think you could've tried it.

I've always had a thing for Corvette's, wicked cars :thumbup:

I agree with Campbell...I'm not sure if it was possible, but I'd love to see this shot with a blurred and more interesting background. Anything but those concrete barriers. (Sorry, I drive through them for many miles every day, so we don't have the best relationship. :blushing:)

But I do love me some Corvette.

It can still be done! Its not perfect but I did it quick.

70827564wi2.jpg

Am I thinking wrong here, or is the photographer also running down the road beside the corvette, though maybe at a slower speed? Isn't it a shutter speed issue with not having the background blurred? Why would you need to pan to get the background blurred if you are also moving yourself?

What settings was this taken at? (folks rarely post their settings or keep exif info in the photos on this board).

Yea, just a slower shutterspeed would have captured the motion of the picture. just have to be careful to not blur the car aswell.

Camera Make: FUJIFILM
Camera Model: FinePix F20
Date/Time: 2007:03:31 19:55:41
Resolution: 640 x 480
Flash Used: No (auto)
Focal Length: 8.0mm (35mm equivalent: 37mm)
CCD Width: 7.69mm
Exposure Time: 0.0025 s (1/400)
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO Equiv.: 100
Whitebalance: AutoMetering
Mode: matrix
Exposure: program (auto)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back