bburton TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 256 Reaction score 10 Location Fort Worth, Texas Feb 14, 2006 #1 Fort Worth, Texas
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 15, 2006 #2 Nice shot and a cool building! Rob
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Feb 15, 2006 #3 Rob said: Nice shot and a cool building! Rob Click to expand... I'll second that !
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Feb 15, 2006 #4 Very smoothe!
mad_malteaser TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,081 Reaction score 8 Location Rayleigh, Essex Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2006 #5 Fantastic. I love the reflections and overall colour.
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Feb 15, 2006 #6 nice colors and shape! i like it alot! :thumbup::thumbup:
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 15, 2006 #7 This is sweets! I love all the BLUE!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2006 #8 Love it. Excellent capture
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2006 #9 Great capture, reflections look good :thumbup:
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2006 #10 Nice. I like the little bit of orange in the corner
bburton TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 256 Reaction score 10 Location Fort Worth, Texas Feb 15, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks everybody. That was my 100th post to the Forum, and I appreciate how welcome you've made me feel with the many kind and helpful comments.
Thanks everybody. That was my 100th post to the Forum, and I appreciate how welcome you've made me feel with the many kind and helpful comments.