A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some Blue Jay shots from today.
Very happy with these!
C&C always welcome.
Thanks for looking!

Your second shot is very good, the best of the bunch IMO- solid composition, well focused. Nicely done!

Thanks! I like that one best also, as per usual cropping was a challenge with the others.

Thanks Cgipson :)

not trying to be a broken record, but #2 is amazing!!!!! What a beautiful bird :)

I don't know why nobody likes #1. It's pretty good. Obviously #2 is the money shot. I think the last two might be suffering from either a too slow shutter speed or camera shake. Good attempts nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

Also think that #2 is freaking awesome. Nice job

I do agree with the others that #2 is an extremely nice shot.

Jerry

Thanks a million everyone! Was awesome to wake up to find these messages :)

The first two are both very nice. I'd try to tone down the bright spots on the left side of #2 and also the one just to the right of the bird.

Compostion wise, pic 2 is the clear hands down winner. Not that's any new to this thread. Pic 1 just is a little confusing looking at the Blue Jay look directly at you.

KenC said:
The first two are both very nice. I'd try to tone down the bright spots on the left side of #2 and also the one just to the right of the bird.

Thanks Ken, good point! Now that I see them I can't unsee them lol haven't tried that kind of editing yet so time to learn perhaps :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back