What's new

Blues & Greens

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These shots were taken from a hill-station, named Nelliyampathy, Palakkad district, Kerala, India.


C & C Please :D


1

5390461682_f53e502be8_b.jpg


2

5389864057_04db615cf2_b.jpg


3

5389852223_b266889930_b.jpg


4

5390465398_92b63dce80_b.jpg


5

5390485750_26179c4e59_b.jpg


Regards :D
 
Nice shots! Some of my favorites I've seen from you. Great colors and composition. I like 5 the best.
 
Woah. These are breathtaking. I really love the first and fourth ones! Nice shooting!
 
1 and 4 are Great I love the tone of the images!
 
Thank you Josh

Thank you Thatfornoob

Thank you Hardrock

Regards to All :D
 
Now we get to comment on you for a change ; )

Great job!
Im a fan of number 4, very colorful!
 
Thank you Stephen

first i thought you are saying "It is high time you should change your style :grumpy: "

Then only it clicked ;)

Regards :D
 
#4 is WOW. Can you share how that photo is taken?

I have made just some minor adjustments in Picasa; that is all; Thanks to Mother Nature and the camera

Exif:

Camera: canon 400D

Lens: Tamron 70-300, non IS

f/5.6

1/2500 s

ISO 200

focal length : 70mm


Regards :D
 
This is my aim as I continue to develop as a photographer! The angles, composition and the vastness these shots all convey is truly inspiring. good work.
 
#4 is my favorite!! I really like the the lines that are made by the trees. Keep shooting!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom