BMW 850CI photoshoot

7. has a dangling wire. Why after all the thought and effort you put into that shot did you not clone out the wire? do you think it doesn't matter? I'm fairly sure I'd have dragged that scruffy ass bin outta there too.

Super car shots - Don't get lazy

gimme a break seriously

Hi Melis.
Ok I don't know what "cuth" is but I think I've offended you by accident so I wanna try and rephrase.

First of all it's easy to sit here and criticise another person's work but I'm trying to give you something positive when I do but also when I see good work (like yours above) I try to get something from the photographer by asking questions.

I actually wondered if the wire in the photo was unfinished imperfection against the polished perfection of the car. The bin might have been left there as part of the photo deliberately, again possibly contrasting the dirt and the clean- ghetto V rich. (hmm good idea for a shoot if you can get the car again?) All the time I'm just trying to find out what you were thinking at the time to see if it brings me to another point of view.

Is this Knoxville? If it is then I think you're more aware of your surroundings than most people because I've never seen Knoxville looking so good.

Super car shots - Don't get lazy or complacent or discouraged / keep going that extra mile because it's paying off! (it's encouragement)

I might be in Kx next summer so maybe we can hook up then.

Peace out :goodvibe::thumbup::heart:

aaahhh the pop up headlights. the last bastion of the fantastic 80's.....

I love these cars... without the computer chip limitations It was rumored

they could go 185mph nice !!!

Ive seen a lot of 750's lately but these 850's are really rare, and also a piece of history...

How smooth does that v-12 puurrr.....

Nice shots BTW, #3 for me..

No hard feelings Nossie:thumbup: Sometimes sarcasm is hard to read over the internet.

Thanks for the input everyone!

THORHAMMER-yes you are correct its very rare;). Ahh yes the those good ol' pop ups! Overall I'm not really impressed with the power, V12 is nice but its very heavy vehicle. This is actually the second time I've borrowed/driven it. Its not as responsive as I'd like it to be when I press the gas, however upper end HP at high speeds you can tell its meant for the Autobaun and is a very smooth ride. I drive a Corvette as my daily driver so thats my comparison....but over all the 850CI is a spectacular looking car and it was fun to shoot. Too bad they stopped production.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back