T TeeWon TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Knoxville, TN Dec 30, 2006 #1 I don't have a fisheye, so I use my Tokina 19-35mm and get decent results.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2006 #2 IMO the levels look like they need a little tweaking, nice shots
T TeeWon TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Knoxville, TN Dec 30, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 i made them a little blue...personal preference i guess. i get color happy in photoshop...to a fault at times...
i made them a little blue...personal preference i guess. i get color happy in photoshop...to a fault at times...
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2006 #4 I have am 8mm fish and I dont understand how you would be able to shot BMX with a fish without be hit by the rider and bike?
I have am 8mm fish and I dont understand how you would be able to shot BMX with a fish without be hit by the rider and bike?