D dirty1thirdee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Feb 15, 2008 #1 Took this today of my friend riding.
AspiringArchitect TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2008 #2 I like it but then again I love all extreme sports. Whats the lens?
D dirty1thirdee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Feb 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 10.5 2.8
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2008 #4 love this, don't like the black mass on the bottom left. good lighting, nice shot!
D dirty1thirdee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Feb 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks! Yeah, I hate that too, it was actually the shadow of my hair from the flash, even though i was laying face down on the ground...
Thanks! Yeah, I hate that too, it was actually the shadow of my hair from the flash, even though i was laying face down on the ground...
D3sh1 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 192 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2008 #6 damn ! , i realy like it !!! . wide angle extreme spots rule dude
D dirty1thirdee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Feb 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks! Ya im glad I have that fisheye, I couldn't find a decent angle with a normal lens for that shot if my life depended on it haha.
Thanks! Ya im glad I have that fisheye, I couldn't find a decent angle with a normal lens for that shot if my life depended on it haha.