What's new

BMX C+C

barsfordays

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Keystone State
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4276924883_f0e8e87d33_o.jpg


Let me have it
 
I really like it, only thing I'd have to say is that I wish his clothes weren't so black. I'm not sure how clipped they are in the original for you to play with though, because I like the exposure of everything else.
 
Maybe a little too much contrast.
 
I like the feeling in the shot. It's a bit soft and the background isn't the best, but with the b&w treatment it looks a bit vintage and cool. I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom