What's new

BMX photography in oregon

Not to be a jerk.... But I know a lot of people won't follow links to images. If you could place the image in your post you may get more feedback.
 
Not to be a jerk.... But I know a lot of people won't follow links to images. If you could place the image in your post you may get more feedback.

True story...when I open a thread and see a link I instantly hit the back button and go to the next thread. It may sound lazy, but there's way too many threads on here to spend time going to seperate links.
 
Not a bad pic! Welcome to the forums!

...but yes, I do think you should try to post the pic in the forum instead of a link... just embed the URL of the image itself between
and you're in business.
 
Agreed.. nice photo, but dont post links. Just put the image in,,,
 
Curiosity got the best of me, so I clicked the link. I wasn't going to, but I must say I am glad I did.

I wasn't expecting a photo like that. Great job on the shilouette or however you spell it. A nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom