What's new

BNIB Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 G

ttt

edited shipping info
 
Last edited:
bUmp

srsly I'll do a good price just PM me D:
 
I am interested. But with a pending D700 purchase this week I need to liquidate some DX lenses first.. So I will keep an eye on it and let you know in a few weeks. Any chance you take a trade of a 16-85mm (DX lens) and some cash?
 
I am interested. But with a pending D700 purchase this week I need to liquidate some DX lenses first.. So I will keep an eye on it and let you know in a few weeks. Any chance you take a trade of a 16-85mm (DX lens) and some cash?

Alright, let me know!

Not interested in the trade for the DX lens though, have nothing to use it on sorry :/
 
Added new photos!
 
Last edited:
Hmmmm Sure wish I had an extra $1600 laying around. I'd be all over it. GL with the sale!
 
FYI: there's someone on Nikonians looking for one.

Disclaimer: I'm not looking for one (Gawd I wish I had the funds for one, though!), and make no representation about the buyer.
 
FYI: there's someone on Nikonians looking for one.

Disclaimer: I'm not looking for one (Gawd I wish I had the funds for one, though!), and make no representation about the buyer.

They're looking for a 14-24, not a 24-70 by the looks of that thread.

Thanks for the thought though :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom