S sexycarol TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2013 Messages 15 Reaction score 4 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #1 What do you think everyone.... this photo was taken from my balcony at the hotel I was staying at.... Looking forward to your comments... Attachments $6873214-lg.webp 122.9 KB · Views: 118
What do you think everyone.... this photo was taken from my balcony at the hotel I was staying at.... Looking forward to your comments...
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #2 Nice enough shot as a travel photo. I like the reflections on the water...and the tour boat says, "Tourist destination," quite well.
Nice enough shot as a travel photo. I like the reflections on the water...and the tour boat says, "Tourist destination," quite well.
G gw2424 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 566 Reaction score 55 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #3 Derrel said: Nice enough shot as a travel photo. I like the reflections on the water...and the tour boat says, "Tourist destination," quite well. Click to expand... Derrel is back!
Derrel said: Nice enough shot as a travel photo. I like the reflections on the water...and the tour boat says, "Tourist destination," quite well. Click to expand... Derrel is back!