What's new

Boats Afire!

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg


IMG_2937.jpg
 
One photo does show at last, and my, that sure IS a "Boat on Fire"! I wasn't sure what to expect from the thread title, but what I am seeing here (in that one photo that does show) is impressive!
 
The one picture I do see is amazing!!! Blow that up to poster print size!
 
Thanks everyone, I was having photobucket issues, but worked it out by switching to flickr. They say to shoot what you like and what you're interested in, and i've always liked silouettes. We've been having some really great colors at first light here lately, so i've been hard at it! Here are some more (for the first two shots, I caught the same boat leaving the harbor two days in a row, interesting how the colors changed):

4076679570_4bbec3cbe9.jpg


4079358232_5705c29e70.jpg


4075925515_fe833848b2.jpg
 
Stunning! Those colors are so vibrant and beautiful and the silouette of the boats are fantastic. Excellent work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom