What's new

boats

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
View attachment 68012


I like this pic, though the trees are kind of a hit or miss on the left. I was wondering how I could make this better. Maybe blurr the trees more. more depth. I really don't know what im looking for but I don't think I took this the best I could have.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
actually I could say that with most of my pics. im not utilizing the scene in front of my for everything it offers, because im not seeing everything it offers. Then I take the shot, look back on it, and start thinking I wasted that scene because something was lurking there, and i missed it and didn't take the scene for what it offered.
 
I love work boats. I just wish there was more to see
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
I love work boats. I just wish there was more to see
maybe I should have put more into getting the boats and less trees and shoreline then....
 
When your mind causes you to pause ... just stop, and think about what exactly caught your attention. Then look at it again as your camera would capture it ... keep looking until you say "Aha" that's it. Then take the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom