Bocce Ball blurry

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so i went on a little bit of a saturation rampage.. are these just too random?? maybe the titles will help... what do you think

(1) -Throw-
bocce1.jpg

(2) -Inspect-
bocce2.jpg

(3) -Measure-
bocce3.jpg

oh man.. these just look really sloppy. im ashamed to show them.. they are such bad shots im wishing i didnt try to pp them even.. :/ im sure i could have done better.. it was kinda a half hearted attempt. anyway i guess i spent the time and want some responses..
dont be gentle.

I've never seen PP done like this before. Interesting. Can't really say it's "my thing", but they look kind of cool. Maybe it's something that has to grow on you. I know I keep looking at them to try and figure out what the concept is ... but cool non the less!

oh man.. these just look really sloppy. im ashamed to show them.. they are such bad shots im wishing i didnt try to pp them even.. :/ im sure i could have done better.. it was kinda a half hearted attempt. anyway i guess i spent the time and want some responses..
dont be gentle.
You knew what you were posting. Don't come back and apologize. Take the hits with the praises. Just don't make excuses, it is what it is.

I think #2 is pretty cool.

i like #3, looks like some deamons playing a game, lol. For some reason it reminds me of the movie Constantine.

You knew what you were posting. Don't come back and apologize. Take the hits with the praises. Just don't make excuses, it is what it is.

I think #2 is pretty cool.

...Yea, you defineatly called me out heh...
I'm in a weird mood. Its a bummer to work on a set for a few hours, post it and then look at them togeather and just feel blahh..

Thanks for your comments

these shots definately work

Most reactions

Back