What's new

Bocce Ball blurry

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so i went on a little bit of a saturation rampage.. are these just too random?? maybe the titles will help... what do you think

(1) -Throw-
bocce1.jpg



(2) -Inspect-
bocce2.jpg



(3) -Measure-
bocce3.jpg
 
oh man.. these just look really sloppy. im ashamed to show them.. they are such bad shots im wishing i didnt try to pp them even.. :/ im sure i could have done better.. it was kinda a half hearted attempt. anyway i guess i spent the time and want some responses..
dont be gentle.
 
I like #2. Looks mysterious.
 
I've never seen PP done like this before. Interesting. Can't really say it's "my thing", but they look kind of cool. Maybe it's something that has to grow on you. I know I keep looking at them to try and figure out what the concept is ... but cool non the less!
 
oh man.. these just look really sloppy. im ashamed to show them.. they are such bad shots im wishing i didnt try to pp them even.. :/ im sure i could have done better.. it was kinda a half hearted attempt. anyway i guess i spent the time and want some responses..
dont be gentle.
You knew what you were posting. Don't come back and apologize. Take the hits with the praises. Just don't make excuses, it is what it is.

I think #2 is pretty cool.
 
i like #3, looks like some deamons playing a game, lol. For some reason it reminds me of the movie Constantine.
 
You knew what you were posting. Don't come back and apologize. Take the hits with the praises. Just don't make excuses, it is what it is.

I think #2 is pretty cool.

...Yea, you defineatly called me out heh...
I'm in a weird mood. Its a bummer to work on a set for a few hours, post it and then look at them togeather and just feel blahh..

Thanks for your comments
 
Damn, don't be embarassed! These are really cool! Love the long exposure, and the PP is really cool.c
 
these shots definately work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom