What's new

Boeing P-26A "Pea-Shooter"

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg they have an SR-71 now? I think it's high time I went back to Dayton.

Great shots. I'm partial to the shot of the B-29. Such massive planes that it's hard to compose meaningfully.

I think the Blackbird's been there for a while - there's another one in the experimental hangar. I've always been a fan of the XB-70, but it's just about impossible to get any decent shots of it, as it takes up most of the hangar it's in, and there are a dozen and a half other planes parked under it. Fun trip, though.
 
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg they have an SR-71 now? I think it's high time I went back to Dayton.

Great shots. I'm partial to the shot of the B-29. Such massive planes that it's hard to compose meaningfully.

I think the Blackbird's been there for a while - there's another one in the experimental hangar. I've always been a fan of the XB-70, but it's just about impossible to get any decent shots of it, as it takes up most of the hangar it's in, and there are a dozen and a half other planes parked under it. Fun trip, though.

Yeah the SR-71 has been there for atleast 10-15 years because its always been there as long as I can remember. They have a TON of space travel technology along with ICBM's and dismantled nukes in there now. They also have atleast 2 different types of drones including what looked like a newer reaper. Crazy stuff....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom