Boggle! C&C (BESP)

I like it. I think you are using the 3 shots concept very well. You get the idea.
The last shot is the one that I like better. The blur when writing, shows you the hurry has during the game. Good job.

You all suck at this game ... I see: bees, bee, see, seen, wasp, pans, span, and sent on that board ... along with the BESP ...

I'm pretty good at this game.... I would have seen you start writing and I would have thrown it across the room, kicked you in the shin for wanting to play that game in the first place, gone to the fridge for a beer and grabbed a deck of cards out of the junk drawer. :lol:

But to get back on topic... I love the shot... The only critical thing I could say about it is that I would have preferred to not see the gray borders. I think it would be great to see the full hourglass, and the full pad a paper all blended smoothly in with the background.

Thanks for the feedback. It meshes with what everyone else has said which is good for me, because it shores up where I missed and where I hit. I'm glad the shutter speed in #3 was a success. I was worried that the glare off the paper would be a problem but noone mentioned it. The glare changed angle as soon as I put my hand on the paper so it wasn't exactly as it looked when I pressed the shutter (using a timer).

I'm pretty good at this game.... I would have seen you start writing and I would have thrown it across the room, kicked you in the shin for wanting to play that game in the first place, gone to the fridge for a beer and grabbed a deck of cards out of the junk drawer ...

Screw the cards ... grab a bunch of beer, about 20 cups and some pingpong balls out of that junk drawer, NOW you've got a game. :lmao:

Screw the cards ... grab a bunch of beer, about 20 cups and some pingpong balls out of that junk drawer, NOW you've got a game. :lmao:

That is a great game.... I believe you call it "beer pong"???

I always called it.... "Wait for them to pass out so I can take home their girlfriend(s)" :peacesign:

The only problem with Beer Pong is that if you keep winning it's really NO FUN. :lol:

...Pain, pant, PSE.....

If one does not play these kind of games it is difficult to understand it.

I like all of it, except it is just a little too blurry for my eyes. I am sure not everyones eyes are as sensitive to this though.

Most reactions

Back