Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2012 #1 Don't like the crop, and details seem lost, thoughts?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 #2 No body can give a better critique for this than your own.... i was actually waiting for the next half of the image to appear :grupmy: Waiting for full images Regards
No body can give a better critique for this than your own.... i was actually waiting for the next half of the image to appear :grupmy: Waiting for full images Regards
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 #3 Kazooie said: Don't like the crop, and details seem lost, thoughts? Click to expand... nuff said!
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Well, at least I can find stuff wrong with it! I was going to get them out and try again, but I threw them away. Can't stand the taste.
Well, at least I can find stuff wrong with it! I was going to get them out and try again, but I threw them away. Can't stand the taste.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 #5 Do a PEEPS homicide set... One squashed flat with tire tracks on it... One with a knife stuck through it into a board.... make one crispy with a torch.... etc.. etc.. use your imagination! (how is that for TWISTED?)
Do a PEEPS homicide set... One squashed flat with tire tracks on it... One with a knife stuck through it into a board.... make one crispy with a torch.... etc.. etc.. use your imagination! (how is that for TWISTED?)