What's new

Bolts

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
These are some of the base bolts holding down one a really big metal power pole. These things are about the size of my fist and this one side of about 6 or 8 :)

bolts1.jpg
 
I believe it moves the image to the top of the thread again so that people will view it and hopefully comment on it. I took some pics similar to this the other day, but I didn't like the outcome. I'm not sure about this one either. I don't know... it just doesn't do much for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom