Bonjour From the Beautiful France

Ollylotus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there.
I'm from France as you can see but i'm actually english born in the great Cormwall (Truro) but i live in france since i was 4 years old for over 3/4 of my life so i'm actually more French than English (so not the best english, just telling ya.)

I'm a half new to photographie because my farther was always into it and i played around with his cameras and he explained the simple stuff. my first camera was a polaroid sx-70 and i have still got it, then i had a cheap praktica for my first slr,but then my father stop using the dark room and it has been a while since a have not taken picture, but a moment ago i bought myself a sport camera and that, funnily make me want to take timelapse and pictures so instead of using something not at all made for this stuff,so i got a canon 1100d (ok a bit out of date for buying in 2014 but is cheap to start off and not bad at all for taking pictures).

so there, little long? but hey, i like writing my life down.

I will hopefully (in summer) show you some beautiful pictures of France (i have already got a few but not the nicest weather at the moment).

see you in the forum!

Welcome to the site.

umm yess,what are you thinking of?

Welcome to the forum...

Ok i will take a few for you but this weekend when i can go to a medieval town i could take a few nice shots there. i'm not promising the best.

Ok i will take a few for you but this weekend when i can go to a medieval town i could take a few nice shots there. i'm not promising the best.

Can't wait!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back