What's new

book and photo magzine

why countdownd to removal
pleas talk good ; or give the reason I nwe boy here
 
I highly doubt you have permission from either publisher to be posting these for viewing online. They don't make money from people posting them for "free" online everywhere.
 
I highly doubt you have permission from either publisher to be posting these for viewing online. They don't make money from people posting them for "free" online everywhere.

no the 2 are shred free from the same owner

they always put there work onlin free

we have a a qute in arab

say

no good in how keep the knowledge for him

so i love to share knowldge ( by the way the 2 the magzine and the book are free edition )
 
this makes no sense.... im confused
 
In addition, it is free advertising for them, so why should have something against? ;-)
 
yeh you are right
 
I do not believe the Magazine publisher will put their magazine for viewer to download from Megaupload.

If a viewer like to view the magazine in digital format, they can purchase the subscription from Zinio. (not trying to adv for Zinio, but I got a digital subscription from them).

So I strongly believe the magazine downloaded from megaupload is violating the publisher's copyright.
 
Downloading or copying is violating copyright! Pasting the magazines cover is a free adv.
 
Downloading or copying is violating copyright! Pasting the magazines cover is a free adv.


It depends. The copyright owner such as the publisher MAY sue the person who put the magazine cover online without their approval.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom