Books on Photography

The best book, actually 4 of them, are the digital photography book by Scott Kelby. I learned a ton of information from the 4 series.

My current library:

PhotoLibraryApril102014.jpg

What a beginner needs in a book is clear , concise information written in a language that he/she can understand , Scott Kelby and Bryan Peterson are you're men for this as far as I can see .
I have a library of photography books , but I'm still in the dark about certain subjects !
Scott Kelby's collection from 1-4 [ although I haven't got ' 4 ' in my collection ] is where I would begin , then ' Understanding Exposure ' , ' Understanding Shutter Speed ' , both by Bryan Peterson .
Personally , I find all the Michael Freeman books difficult to get on with and I don't consider myself unintelligent , it's just his style I don't like , that and he's rather too ' techie ' for my liking . I'll have to persevere , I guess .
As for asking the same question more than once , you can NEVER ask enough questions , and those of us who are willing to answer the questions will do , the rest can just ignore them , I believe that it's good to get along .

In Spanish
- Fotografía Digital de Alta Calidad, José María Mellado.

Most reactions

Back