Boom

Reaction score
Big Money Billings Montana aka the Gangster Capita
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. G-Toup has restored this to basically factory condition. I call this one "Ridin dirty in the 406". Lilac 5300 really brings it to life!
bob1.jpg

2. This is f*^$%$n insurances's new crib. He got a sweet deal. The other half is even nicer. I think that red spot is blood though!! Shot this beauty with the SK 2. Pretty badass!!
bob2.jpg

3.This is a musical artist named Prince in his backyard. I shot it in Sepia. I doubt most of you know what that means. He later dropped the trespassing charge and I actually just bought one of his CD's. Look out, he will blow up one day!!
bob4.jpg

4. Can any of your cameras take a picture of itself? Didn't think so. Straight gangster shot of the 5300, with the 5300. Chew on that posers!

bob3.jpg

Wow, these are totally amazing.
I can't believe I ever doubted the quality of your Lilac 5300 or your amazing eye for good photos.

Hahahahaha... in a weird way.... I'm getting used to your sense of humour. :lmao:

Classic little commentary you've got going here.

And you're right in a way... the camera you use doesn't matter. But here's some constructive criticism, be careful of your framing. In all your photos there are important areas that you've chopped out of the shot. Like the cars ends and the side of the house etc.

Most reactions

Back