Boortmeerbeek , Maltery

kemizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kemizz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The thing I like to do the most in my free time, visiting abandoned places ... , here some shots from past afternoon

Today went to check out an abandoned Malt Factory in Boortmeerbeek (Belgium)
_KEM0001-border.jpg

_KEM0006-border.jpg

_KEM0008-border.jpg

_KEM0029-border.jpg

_KEM0049_1-border.JPG

_KEM0032-border.jpg

_KEM0062-border.jpg

_KEM0052-border.jpg

_KEM0067-border.jpg

_KEM0067-border.jpg

_KEM0079-border.jpg

excellent stuff! another urbexer on here! :mrgreen::thumbup:

"urbexer"?

What does THAT mean?

Anyhow, well, wow, cool. Someone else goes into abandoned buildings then, it seems to be quite "en vogue" these days, more and more threads showing more and more abandoned places that our members explore - all around the world.

If I counted right (it would have been nice to see as many photos as these numbered ...), I think it is Photo 5 that I personally like best. I am a sucker for vanishing points!

And close-ups, so the little details in Photos 7 (I hope it is), 8 and last fascinate me, too.

Oh. Hang on!
I think I'm getting it!

Urban Explorer?
Urb.. ex....er?

Nice set of images, I prefer 5 and 6.

nice you all like my pics...

I'm might visit another abandoned place today, as I'm in Newcastle (England) at the moment for work , but got the whole afternoon free ,so maybe I'll find some leftovers of a castle or industry here..

If there is anybody from Newcastle here , who knows some places like this , tell me :)

I really like the 6th one and the last one. I thought 6 was very unique and the last one seems like something out of a video game. Kinda surreal looking.

ask about the shipyards, not sure if there's access though, the tyne bridge not far from the station has some interesting features and the castle tower is there too.

Flash Harry said:
ask about the shipyards, not sure if there's access though, the tyne bridge not far from the station has some interesting features and the castle tower is there too.

thanks! , I'm back in belgium now but will be going back soon end januari..

btw I visited durham last night, this place is amazing alle the little streets and then the big cathedral on top , very nice, must be fun to live there

and to Nurd, the last one is a HDR , which explains th surreal effect :)

Nice work. Are these all available light type shots? I mean did you use any lighting at all? I really like them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back