borders

tinacolada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ittybittyportraits.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey All! Just wondering if anyone can give me some advise on some borders. I have been looking into purchasing a border package but I am running into trouble with getting all I want out of the packages. I would like some sloppy borders and then some fancier ones, scoll design etc. If anyone has any experience with this I would appreciate some insight.
Thanks,
Tina

I wish I could help... but maybe I'm not the only one confused by your question - what kind of borders do you speak of?

-Dewey

Ahh okay - I just wasn't sure....

I never liked them because unless the print was in a clear plastic frame they always seem to fight the frame for attention. I use borders on some posters I have done, but not for regular prints. I would guess they have a place - I'd also like to know who uses them and how... good topic!

- Dewey

i use borders on prints i sell or on poster sized enlargements i hang on my own wall.
I think adding a border gives an image a more professional look and takes away from the amateurish feel of just a large photo.
I have a standard one that i use but it's fairly close to others i've seen.
for examples check my site and go to the "purchase" section. All the images there have borders.

I'm not sure about the fancier ones, but Kevin Kubota sells a sloppy border package on his website.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back