GrahamPhisher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
306132_10200695422124781_1791138406_n.jpg

One of my friends that I do work with, sent me 4 shirts from his new line, and a vaporizer from his other company (I don't smoke weed),

and I had just setup a white back drop,

803852_10200696925122355_2008627942_n.jpg

so I took a shot of me wearing one of the shirts,

V1
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...am_phisher_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5wrsjb.jpg

V2
freshly_baked_shirt_graham_phisher_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5ws6dk.jpg

probably gonna get some girls to model the other 3 shirts...

Last edited:
I'd call this a really good self port if you hadn't cut off your toes!

This and you should have let you draws show a bit to look more gangsta. And a hat with a flat bill.

I enjoyed this portrait. Def look like a pot smoker! Jk jk

Your pants are too low to effectively use your pockets. Kills the shot.

Not sure about the male "duckface" expression. The rest certainly conveys an image.

^Its consistant with some other shots...
Wish the shoes weren't cut off.

haha some of these comments :)

I'd call this a really good self port if you hadn't cut off your toes!

Ughhh I know... my feet...

Not sure about the male "duckface" expression. The rest certainly conveys an image.

WHY! all my pics people are like "Duck Lips!", those are my lips.... :( lol
sorry I don't have awesome giant beautiful lips to make great photos.

btw, I did get some girls to model the shirts, here's the link
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/319629-freshly-baked.html

I noticed that you have a belt, but it appears to not be functioning properly.
it could be broken, or a user error. I would read the manual for it if you haven't already and try and do some troubleshooting.
maybe ask around some belt forums if you are still having trouble figuring it out.

How come your lights have different temperatures?

i actually got 4 lights, one hangs from the ceiling, there's no bulb in it, its the same temp as the one in the middle, balances it all out, but IDK Y I do this... ;)

it looks like you have a "daylight" bulb in the middle light, and "soft white" bulbs in the others. the could also be different wattage's. if the one hanging from the ceiling doesnt have a bulb in it, then it really isnt balancing out very much.

How come your lights have different temperatures?

i actually got 4 lights, one hangs from the ceiling, there's no bulb in it, its the same temp as the one in the middle, balances it all out, but IDK Y I do this... ;)

it looks like you have a "daylight" bulb in the middle light, and "soft white" bulbs in the others. the could also be different wattage's. if the one hanging from the ceiling doesnt have a bulb in it, then it really isnt balancing out very much.

there is a bulb in it now (daylight), just in tht pic there isn't, and yea u r right thts a daylight one in the middle as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back