What's new

borrowed 100-400

justinspeaks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntington Beach
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I borrowed my surf coaches canon 100-400 and these are just my first shots messing around in my backyard with it. its my first time using anything other than the 75-300 and to go to L glass was insane. now i actually have to buy this lens but i can tell it will be well worth it.
1.
first100400015.jpg


2.
first100400062.jpg


3.
first100400088.jpg


4.
first100400136.jpg


5.
first100400074-1.jpg


6.
first100400145.jpg


7.
first100400164.jpg
 
Very nice. I like #7 as well.

The 100-400 is lens that I have had my eye on also! I'll probably just have to make do with my Sigma 80-400 OS though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom