What's new

Boston Financial District

Very nice. I think I sleep on Broad St. one night after leaving "Stocks and Bonds". Late nite, mid-'80's.
 
Hate it. Reminds me of work ....

;)

Nice shot! You and I are bound to bump into each other at some point. I've been wandering the Common and the Public Gardens lately as they are the closest to my office.
My plan is to spiral outwards (or out of control - which ever comes first). Just need to overcome the intense need to go home after work. ;)
 
The shot is fantastic, but I really like ceeboys edit a little better.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
Very nice. I think I sleep on Broad St. one night after leaving "Stocks and Bonds". Late nite, mid-'80's.

haha... Thanks!

Hate it. Reminds me of work ....

;)

Nice shot! You and I are bound to bump into each other at some point. I've been wandering the Common and the Public Gardens lately as they are the closest to my office.
My plan is to spiral outwards (or out of control - which ever comes first). Just need to overcome the intense need to go home after work. ;)

yessssssssss... reminds me of work too. :lol: Hateful hateful work... oh look! PICTURES! :lol:

As I mentioned in the other thread, we should try to get together a Boston get together for this summer.

thanks for the comments!

The shot is fantastic, but I really like ceeboys edit a little better.

Yup, totally agree on the ceeboy edit. I need to play with it. Thanks, Kathy! Glad you liked it!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
I think the one in your night time tutorial is better, actually. Not that this is a bad shot, just bright on the building on the left.

I do too, actually.

I resisted saying it, but frankly I think this image is crap. Lol

This place has become the quest for utmost mastery for me now for years. This particular photo has been taken with the best equipment I have ever owned (D800, 24-70 2.8) and that shows, but the sky is meh and the colors are all crap ... I think mostly because the weird hazy/cloudy sky was jacking with everything).

Ceeboys edit is likely a key one in any final try I make on this image, but I need to go shoot it again when the environmental elements are better.

I know...I'm picky. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom