Botanical Gardens

krystalynnephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My MIL is here, in Okinawa, visiting for a few weeks, so we ventured over to the Botanical Gardens and I fell in love with the flowers.. I never thought I cared about flowers, lol but now I guess I am a changed woman!

$1077739_527412150640983_1316096762_o.jpg

$1074359_527414457307419_2119757516_o.jpg

Nice flower shots. My only comment would be that the wheel in the second one is a bit distracting, although it does provide a nice contrast with the flowers.

WesternGuy

Nice shots, I enjoyed 2, IMO the white wheel works in this scene. Thanks for posting!

Colours are amazing, composition equally great

Nice shots. I'm weighing in on the second one; I like the wheel, it works quite well with the pink flowers. My nit pick is the piece of railing[?] that goes across the right top corner. For me its distracting, my eye keeps going right to it.

Nice shots. I'm weighing in on the second one; I like the wheel, it works quite well with the pink flowers. My nit pick is the piece of railing[?] that goes across the right top corner. For me its distracting, my eye keeps going right to it.

Agreed. That right upper corner is distracting an otherwise very pretty image. There is nothing much wrong with either of your shots here - I'm sure the whole place was gorgeous. :) Just take care to let your eye explore every corner of the frame to watch for things like this before snapping the pic - you probably didn't even notice it while you were composing.

Very nice!! I'm planning on going to Oklahoma City in a few weeks to snap a few at the botanical gardens up there. Maybe I should read a book on flower shots first!

Wow they came out really nice, one suggestion though, your watermark drew my attention very quickly, kind of took away from the pic itself

It's a plenty excellent flower shot promote here, look great. Where it is, I know one about Botanical Garden in Bangladesh.

Most reactions

Back