Boudoir Session

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple pics from my second boudoir session. C&C greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kristal

Brittneys%20Boudoir-470.jpglargethumb.jpg

Brittneys%20Boudoir-524.jpglargethumb.jpg

I think you're on to something with the second view.

My initial feeling was that the lines are all stagnant. The chin, lips and nose create a horizontal line, and the bra, lips, eyes and chair back form parallel lines that are very nearly vertical.

I wonder if rotating the image to create some diagonals might be more interesting.

-Pete

Thank you for your feedback Pete. I will see what a rotation does for the shot.

Cheers
Kristal

I very much like these images, but they don't say 'boudoir' to me, at least not in the "traditional" sense, rather they're images that I would expect to see advertising perfume or other women's products.

John, I can see your point. The rest of the images are very much more "boudoir" but I only have full internet release on some of the images.

The mirror picture looks great, but the specific position of her head is making what looks like a double chin line. Not very flattering. Oddly enough the angle in the mirror is beautiful.

Second picture is nice as well. Never really a fan of upside downy pictures myself. Technically sound though.

Thanks for the comments. I have three more sessions next Monday, so I will take all of these comments into consideration for the next time around!

Kristal

Most reactions

Back