Boudoir Weekend

Yeah, #8, with the arched doorway, is nice! So is #1, with the goggles and the board--she's projecting a great attitude in that shot!

Thanks everyone for the comments and critique. Much appreciated. I'm heading to San Diego for a Boudoir Divas workshop (goodbye -30 hello +16!!) so I'm hoping to learn lots and come back with some new ideas.

Cheers!
K

They dont use celcius in San Diego :p. I keep forgetting to post here because I didnt want to open it at work. Awesome job! What % do you think of your boudoir clients is married?

They may use celcius but I do know it will be warm!!

I'd say about 30% are married, but 90% are in relationships.

As I have said before I don't particularly like how you are often on the verge of being blown out but I love #8. Including the blown areas :)

And I like # 7.

I would also like #5 quite a lot if it wasn't for the sand colored bar on the left side... Part of the annoyance is probably that I can't relate it to what else I see in the image. I agree catchlights would help though.

#6 is the one that bothers me the most. Her arm makes a weird kind of angle and she seeems to have a bone where her butt meets her leg. Could it be because of the high heels?

And #3, I just don't get. I can't see what is romantic about a garage. Maybe if she was draped over a nice car or motorcycle :)

What's up with you ? i wouldn't mind being lock in the garage with #3, nice job

Well, that put a smile on my face, I am alive after all. Nice work

Nicely done on these, maybe on the first look for more white in the background as the trees without snow just don't portray a snowy scene for the high key look you were after.

Ohhh.... and take her out for a cheeseburger, she looks hungry.

I *LOVE* #1, wow.

Very Nice!

Hope to see more from you.

Love the angle in no. 2 and the curve of the arch + outstretched vertical body in the last one. As mentioned, minor butt issue in no.6, but she's a great looking model and I love the colours in that shot too.

I just went to drop off the valentines day order for the client in shots 1-3. She was in a really bad snowmobile accident on the weekend, crushed her jaw, missing teeth, and in hospital for weeks. :( So sad.

Last post made me sadface. :( So sorry to hear that about your client. She has some really lovely shots to hold onto though. These are all GORG. #3 just made me go, "uh, what kind of sexy things are going down in the garage?!" but cloning out the garage door opener would have probably saved it for me. I still can't really wrap my head around boudoir + garage though lol. Your work is so lovely!

Most reactions

Back