Bought A Nikon D3200 Today

ochriso

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have always been interested in photography but never had a decent camera so I decided to do some research and bought this one.

I am a total noob with DSLR's.. i've never even had a compact camera.

I have been trying to learn as much as I can over the last month or so.. here is 2 pictures I took as soon as I got it out of the box.

1. Landscape

8106707964_eb5ff742b8_c.jpg

2. Bertie the cat

8106703651_32a82b2b5d_c.jpg

Does anybody know if this camera can take panoramic shots?

That landscape shot is pretty nice, I like it, good luck with learning all you can about photography and becoming a better photographer.

Congratulations on your new camera. Always remember, cameras do no take photos photographers do. I believe the best advice I can share with you is the simplest advice.
SHOOT often. Just keep shooting and learn as you shoot.

You will continue to grow.

You cut Bertie's feet off! Be careful what you cut off. And watch your horizontal and vertical lines (look at the white door in the background). They should be perfectly vertical and horizontal. Cudos for getting down on his level though, so many new shooters shoot down on them from way up above.

I've not tried it myself, but I think you have to have some "stitching" software to put the photos together.

Mount camera on tripod.
Level the top plate.
Take the first picture.
Swivel the camera to the next position, and take the second picture.
Continue until you have the entire scene.
Download the pictures to your computer.
Use the software to "stitch" the photos into one panorama.

You cut Bertie's feet off! Be careful what you cut off. And watch your horizontal and vertical lines (look at the white door in the background). They should be perfectly vertical and horizontal. Cudos for getting down on his level though, so many new shooters shoot down on them from way up above.
I see, thanks for the advice!

Congratulations on your new camera. Always remember, cameras do no take photos photographers do. I believe the best advice I can share with you is the simplest advice.
SHOOT often. Just keep shooting and learn as you shoot.
You will continue to grow.
Thank you sir!
That landscape shot is pretty nice, I like it, good luck with learning all you can about photography and becoming a better photographer.
Thanks. :)

I've not tried it myself, but I think you have to have some "stitching" software to put the photos together.

Mount camera on tripod.
Level the top plate.
Take the first picture.
Swivel the camera to the next position, and take the second picture.
Continue until you have the entire scene.
Download the pictures to your computer.
Use the software to "stitch" the photos into one panorama.
Aha. Do you know what software exactly?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back