Bought Dad a Nikon.

Lightsped

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My dad used to be a Canon user back in the Canon AE-1/AE-1P days. Since switching to digital he has always bought cheap P&S cameras. Well, I just bought him a D3300. I hope he will be able to learn to use a SLR again. My plan is that he can use my fancy lenses when he wants.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. Hope the D3300 is decent.

My dad used to be a Canon user back in the Canon AE-1/AE-1P days. Since switching to digital he has always bought cheap P&S cameras. Well, I just bought him a D3300. I hope he will be able to learn to use a SLR again. My plan is that he can use my fancy lenses when he wants.

I have a feeling he'll love it.

You are a good son! Can I adopt you shortly before mid-June next year, and hope for a NiIkon for me?

You're such a good kid........... son.
sw017.gif

Last edited:
D3300 is a great camera, with few good lenses and some skills you are looking at a powerful little set capable of delivering great pictures.

You are a good son!

Hoping he becomes passionately addicted. Do you have any idea of what he likes or will like to shoot? How cool it would be to take walks with Pop and enjoy nature while shooting ( just peeped your 500px).

Funny it was mentioned but i did leave my 35mm f1.8g at his house today. Actually left it mounted to his 3300.

He will probably.mostly do family photos. Cat photos. Maybe occasionally a beach scene. Stuff like that.

Keep us posted!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back