Boxing Ideas!!! Argh!!

your reply matches your username. I know its not original. That was prob given away when I acknowledged using advice from other posters on here for blood n sweat

your reply matches your username. I know its not original. That was prob given away when I acknowledged using advice from other posters on here for blood n sweat

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! No seriously. Your so clever. How about come up with your own idea and stop trying to plagiarize from other people in the noobie section of a forum. I know I'd love for you to be taking some cool pictures of my if I were a boxer. Not.

See what I did there? I figure with your maturity level, you'd get it.

SuperCoolStoryBro.png

another good "blood" is cornsyrup with red food coloring you can add in a few drops of blue (but not too many you don't want purple) it will make it darker if you happen to do cake decorating like I do just add a little black to the red it makes it darker less transparent however unless you put some petrolum (sp) jelly on the person it can stain their skin if left on for a while....or you can hit up your party places online for fake blood :)

Ah yes cornsyrup. I tried getting red food colouring but ketchup is watery enough that it did the job.
The petrolium jelly was only on for about 20 mins so it came straight off. I tried some party blood but it was rubbish I dont know whatt hey use in it but it didnt look like blood on camera.

I like the cornsyrup though. Would prob work better than honey.

yeah it's still runny but not as yellow so you can get a truer color. :)

Yeh its the colour that counts. I found putting it on with a cotton bud stopped it from running too much

However, if you are looking for the "true" blood deal it is runny...lol :)

Put him in a shopping cart with a strainer on his head while waving a spatula and a ladel in the air?

Wait, I've done that before. Not original. :-|

Picture or it didn't happen!!! =)

LOL.....I love you!!

Don't spray a person with water--use a mixture of glycerine and water. Glycerine and water mixed at about 50-50 or 60-40 will bead up and NOT run...water will run and or evaporate pretty rapidly. You can buy glycerine at a well-stocked pharmacy.

You can buy glycerine at a well-stocked pharmacy.

Not around where I live. I tried to pick some up and they said they don't sell it for fear that people will use it to make explosives.. :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back