Southerngal TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2007 #1 I took this pic a few days ago in my living room floor using only natural light.......I love it.
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2007 #2 that's fabulous. The colouring really works in this case.
Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2007 #3 Great Choice of SC. I really like it. Im not quite crazy about the light crossing against his head though.
Great Choice of SC. I really like it. Im not quite crazy about the light crossing against his head though.
mylegacy412 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2007 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2007 #4 im not sure, but would doing a little bit of burning across the top of the photo remedy the bright highlights and give to texture the the background? beside that i really dig this shot
im not sure, but would doing a little bit of burning across the top of the photo remedy the bright highlights and give to texture the the background? beside that i really dig this shot
Southerngal TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys! I tried to get him to move forward a bit, but he was really playing and didn't want any part of it......lol.
Thanks guys! I tried to get him to move forward a bit, but he was really playing and didn't want any part of it......lol.
Velocity TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2007 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2007 #6 Lovely shot showing a happy scene Nige