Boys will be boys..

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I did this shoot recently of a family of 7...2 parents...4 little boys and 1 girl..I found this little abandoned house near the family's home..and thought it would be a great fit for them. I KNEW they would not be able to stay clean so I figured I'd embrace it and let them get real dirty :) ...I'm pretty happy with the results.. I think these resized pictures look a little blown out...it is not so in the large photos..

5-2.jpg

DK6.jpg

8-3.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-2.jpg

18-2.jpg

17.jpg

9. AND THE MOTHER OF ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL KIDS...
15-2.jpg

They all look very good but 7 is the only group shot where there all smiling, so that ones my favorite.

Hey JimmyO - I do have more group shots of everyone smiling just didn't wanna post 14000 pix lol! (and I don't have them on the computer I'm on)
Thank you!

I always like your photos! #2 looks to have hot spots but I'm thinking it may just be the way it's posted online.

Bless that mother's heart for having 5 kids and looking that beutiful! I love the color of her eyes. 9 is definately my favorite followed closely by #1.

I think they are astounding. The one with all the boys...each one has a different expression. I don't know much about technical stuff, but I can tell you that you have captured the heart and soul of these children and it's a near magical thing. I hope one day that I can take photographs half as nice as these!

Thank you all...

GeorgiaOwl - thank you so very much for the beautiful words! It means so much to me...I put my whole self into my pictures and love when they're appreciated.

P.S. - I will update this with more from this session when I get home ! :)

Nice. I really like #4. The only one I'm not wild about is #1. I like the look of the little guy, but I wish there wasn't half of a kid beside him.

Also, like you mentioned, a few do look a little blown on my screen, but not overly bad.

Thanks Nick :)

Here are some more from the series...!

33_BW.jpg

25-3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back