PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2013 #1 Day is done and thought I would share this before bed I like the lines in this, would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!
Day is done and thought I would share this before bed I like the lines in this, would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2013 #2 It's cool. I'd like more darkness/clarity in those vertical branches for some kind of depth.
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2013 #3 This one's not really doing anything for me.
Tiller No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 452 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2013 #4 I agree with Mike. Maybe play with the shadows in LR. Last edited: May 12, 2013
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Good morning and thanks for your thoughts guys