What's new

Brand NEW Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Photoshoot

TordFuglstad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
50
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got to borrow this car for a whole 24h yesterday, and it was lots of fun!
Very fast and comfy at the same time, handles the corners like it was the small brother of a F1 car. Luxurious as hell for such a small car. Need to buy one, lol. :mrgreen:


Well, here are the photos.


It came on short notice, so I wasn't very well prepared and had to work with what I had and the weather that was.

So what do you think? :thumbup:


302771_383950108349758_1295676760_n.jpg
 
I don't have FB, so I can't comment on your gallery. The photo you posted here looks great though, and there's little to complain about. The only things that are 'bugging' me (pun intended) are the sun flare spots on the hood of the car and on the car's shadow.
 
Awesome pic of an awesome car
 
Beautiful machine in gorgeous scenery. Excellent exposure and depth of field. I even like the touch of flare from the backlight.

I don't like the tilt or the washed out processing though, those ruin it for me. I'm not sure whether that is a vignette in the upper right corner or just from the backlighting but I don't think it adds anything either.
 
Did you use flash in any of those photos? Really like them a lot, what lens?
 
my brother in law just bought a 2008 A3. Looks super fun.
 
Great shot...I like the monochrome look..... The flair adds a nice specular highlight to the car..keep it.
 
I don't have FB, so I can't comment on your gallery. The photo you posted here looks great though, and there's little to complain about. The only things that are 'bugging' me (pun intended) are the sun flare spots on the hood of the car and on the car's shadow.

Thank you buddy! Yeah, would probably remove that when I think of it now.

Awesome pic of an awesome car

Thanks! Yeah, the car is truly awesome. A lot faster than the new Toyota sport car as well, the GT86, which is fun to think about.

Awesome pic of an awesome car
I second that just had to turn mine in... I love working for VW/Audi but the company leases are not long enough, fun for the summer.

Yeah, tell me about it! I only had this one for about 24h, but gonna buy one for myself now. Fallen in love so to say.

Beautiful machine in gorgeous scenery. Excellent exposure and depth of field. I even like the touch of flare from the backlight.

I don't like the tilt or the washed out processing though, those ruin it for me. I'm not sure whether that is a vignette in the upper right corner or just from the backlighting but I don't think it adds anything either.

Thanks for the critique! :)

Did you use flash in any of those photos? Really like them a lot, what lens?

No flash, all natural light. Except the carpark photos where I used the roof lights.

my brother in law just bought a 2008 A3. Looks super fun.

Yeah, the older generation is a lot of fun as well!

Great shot...I like the monochrome look..... The flair adds a nice specular highlight to the car..keep it.

Thank you buddy!! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom