Brand New from Los Angeles

w124

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I've recently caught the photography bug again.

I've never been really good at it, but seems like this is a good time to start due to extra time on my hands, plus I would like to get a new camera (I'm still using a camera that I've used for many years, Nikon Coolpix 3200, 3.2MP and 3x Zoom).

Cheeeeese "click":wink::D

Well...I finally dropped some big bucks (j/k) and got me an inexpensive new Olympus FE-360 for only $65 at Sears! It's small-size should allow me to take pics anytime.

Gotta continue to read up on all the stuff on this forum!

Can't wait to start taking 'nice pics' :D

I just got a brand new Micro SDHC card to go into the XD card adaptor (came with the camera) and taking pictures was working as it should, but when inserted the XD card (with the micro SD inside) into the computer, nothing would come up. I had to use the camera to computer via USB route instead. What did I do wrong? (I did format the microSD before taking pictures).

Hi....still having this xd card reading issue...can someone help?

I just got a brand new Micro SDHC card to go into the XD card adaptor (came with the camera) and taking pictures was working as it should, but when inserted the XD card (with the micro SD inside) into the computer, nothing would show up on the computer. I had to use the camera to computer via USB route instead. What did I do wrong? (I did format the microSD before taking pictures).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back