Brand New To TPF and an amateur with a passion...

SolracSelbor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

My name is Carlos Robles (solracselbor is my name backwards) This is going to be my first post of hopefully many to come. I am an amateur photographer who loves HDR! I have no explanation for why I love taking photos in HDR, i just do. I hope to better myself as a photographer and I want all the constructive criticism you can dish. Dont worry, i wont cry I wont wine. I think when others criticize a persons work it allows that photographer to gather new advice to further her/his skill. Here are a few of my shots I would like to share with you...any advice, tips, etc are appreciated.

Argh! Something went wrong with my reply, so if the other post shows up, sorry.

I like "Post-Processing." It shows some character and humor. Although, being a musician, I would like to see the whole headstock of the guitar in the shot as if to say, "Hey, we're here, we post-process and we're creative and musical." Thanks for sharing your work!

great shots, just look, VERY post processed.

Hello Carlos, First of all Welcome to the forum. HDR is very cool and I think all the photos you posted here are great, my favorite being "Post Processing". Can't wait to see more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back