Branding

tmitchell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the way the name of the studio appears on top when capturing photos in live mode, but guess could also be a proofing software package. Anyone familiar with the software being used in this photo or other software that would allow you do the same, that being customizing your studio name on top when the client is reviewing?

Attachments

• Branding.png
    Branding.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 115
Not sure what's being used in the photo, but Lightroom lets you change the identity plate to display words or logos and customize them. I don't know that you can get it to go across the whole top like in the photo, because there are menu items up there in LR.

Lots of videos on Youtube show how. Just look for Lightroom Identity Plate, if you'd like to know more about how to do it in LR.

It looks to me like they simply resized the software window to reveal a part of the desktop. The desktop image has their logo/branding at that part.

It looks to me like they simply resized the software window to reveal a part of the desktop. The desktop image has their logo/branding at that part.
I thought that might be a possibility too, but it looks like there are screen sizing controls on the top right of it, as though it's part of a program.

I thought that might be a possibility too, but it looks like there are screen sizing controls on the top right of it, as though it's part of a program.
I think that's the menu bar on the Mac OS. Agree with @Ido.

I think that's the menu bar on the Mac OS. Agree with @Ido.
Ahh... Okay. I'm not familiar with the Apple screen, so good to know. Thanks. Learn something new every day. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back