Brazil Photo #1

noname

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just got back from a Brazil mission trip...took around 1700 pics...I'll be adding more later...thanks for looking!

a029d316.jpg

Nice contrast of the child & bright shirt against the wall. The wall may be a little bright though.

When there is a directional or moving subject like this. I like to see more room in front of them, and less behind. In other words, I would crop a bit off of the left side.

Thanks for the comments Big Mike :) I'll work on the crop and darkening the wall a bit...

:lol: You would be the one to notice that Chris ;)
And thanks for the comment Rob :) It was a very rewarding trip in more ways than one...

I have a small section of the pics up in my website and this photo is on it...so if you really want to see it now then you could check that...the link is in my signature, and it's the pic of the boy running....

Thanks very much :) Glad you checked it out and thanks for the comments on the gallery...I've worked pretty hard on it lately ;) :)

Thanks for the honesty Joe...just curious to see if it's my monitor or not...can you see the textures on the wall behind him, or does it look completely white?

Big Mike said:
Nice contrast of the child & bright shirt against the wall. The wall may be a little bright though.

When there is a directional or moving subject like this. I like to see more room in front of them, and less behind. In other words, I would crop a bit off of the left side.

my thoughts exactly.
really like the texture of the wall and the contrast btw subject and BG. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back