Brazilian soccer game (C&C)

jpenna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I went to a Brazilian soccer game with friends. Figured I'd take the camera along.

Here it is... my second attempt at photography (here's the first).

no customers
2558696687_16c9f17038.jpg

anticipation
2558696975_1cd2c694e3.jpg

number one
2559608850_78c304e6a6.jpg

horn
2559521678_e2db283348.jpg

frustration
2558702171_4efb47c019.jpg

smile
2559521814_8e1b9bf6fd.jpg

...and one from yesterday:
2555654172_c29f39c0de.jpg

Any C&C's?

Yeah, I have a question.

How can I move to Brazil, you lucky guy? There should be a rule that women shouldn't be able to be this beautiful. On second thought, they SHOULD have to be this beautiful!

Your photos are good. I like the one of the person taking the photo. Some might say they lack a lot of thought being put into them, but I like the candid feeling... like nothing is posed.

Obrigado for sharing your photos!

Hehe, I actually live near Boston. The game was in the Patriots' Gillette Stadium.

It helps that he couldn't figure out how to work the zoom on her camera :p

Hehe, I actually live near Boston. The game was in the Patriots' Gillette Stadium.

Perhaps the first photo (you know, the one with the sign in ENGLISH) should have told me. On second thought, don't listen to my C&C, because if I couldn't even figure this out, I'm obviously operating on the level of a dog or other small mammal (tapir). :)

All very nice! Crits.. Hmmm, #7 is too dark and contrasty if you were going for the bikini babes thing. #6 is a little on the dark side too. I would have shot #2 a little wider to place them "at a soccer game".

I like them all tho! Nice pics! Looks like you're having fun!

Looks like you're having fun!
I am! All this photography helps me with my videography too... always fun learning more about lenses and composition and such.

jpenna, I'm in the area as well, but unfortunately, I missed the game! =/

nice DOF

jpenna, I'm in the area as well, but unfortunately, I missed the game! =/
Didn't miss much if you're Brazilian... losing 2x0 to a team that's 62 rankings away!

Most reactions

Back