What's new

Bread

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
May not be the most interesting shot, but I rally want some of that cranberry bread every time I look at it ....

20121009_0930-XL.jpg
 
I really like the shot!!!
 
I am now hungry for some bread now. I think I need to go raid my pantry.
 
Mmmm, now you know a photo works when it makes you smell and taste what you are looking at.
 
Well, every Tuesday there's a farmers market in Copley Square, Boston. That's where this was shot.
I think I know where I'll be going this Tuesday ....

Thanks for the comments.
 
Liked it; actually i did not want the bottom shelf, where i see breads wrapped in polythene; i feel choked ; the first shelf itself within aspect ratio can make it good
Regards :D
 
Holy! I am hungry now, I need some bread, I can smell the bread in the pics, nice shot!!! Gosh, where is my butter :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom