What's new

Break Out

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing around for my 52 Weeks photo project. I think this one might make it. Something quite different from my normal stuff.

What do you all think?

1.


Break Out
by TogaLive, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I thought for sure with 56 folks viewing the General Gallery last night that I might squeeze a response out of someone.

Bump for the morning crowd?
 
Kinda gross looking, but that was probably part of the idea. Good job.
 
Nice! I like it. It's pretty cool to see the fingerprints and the lines in the hand. The processing is good too with nice contrast, background nice and dark with a well lit subject making it pop but also good light falloff and a cool cracked effect on the hand.

It's well taken and interesting. Good Job.
 
I like it but I wish there was a little more separation between the subject and the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom