What's new

Breakfast is served....

What is the purpose of this photos? I mean, are these for advertising or something else?

In order to say something I would like to know more about your intention.
 
Last edited:
Its just a mess around session after a few hours at Value Village and Safeway lol Nothing too spectacular. I am still very new to studio lighting so this is just practice...
 
Nicely lit, but for me, it's WAY too busy. I can't focus on anything. Nothing stands out. This definitely needs simplifying. Keep practicing!

Jake
 
I agree; good lighting but very busy. As well, I find the breakfast plate a bit at odds with the rest of the surroundings, and the bright/white of the mug of milk really clashes with the darks and colours of the rest of the setting.
 
Cool thank you for you comments...I will simplify my next scene and see how that works out...
 
Breakfast=Bacon! Where's the bacon? :sexywink:
 
Made me think of a fall feast with the food displayed on the wood table. I think I'd like the first one that includes the sign in the background but I agree, the light falls off in these and makes the background get lost in the darkness. Have you tried brightening it up a little and see how it looks? Nice setting/scene, might be worth playing around with copies of it and see what you can get out of it. (If it was mine I probably wouldn't scrap it but would see what I could do with it.)
 
milk .. I was thinking that was sugar for some reason?
But it certainly made me hungry.

I like the colors of the # 1 the best
The others were a little faded in colors - I noticed it via the tin in the middle.

I love that basket of food on the left - # 1. The basket has a good nice dark hue to the wood and the food looks good too. I like the angle of that large basket compared to the other ones.

It is busy though.
 
I like the first one most, the light is just more dramatic. Except the words at the too is a bit of distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom